I wanted to do Henry's room in something that was cute and fun, but without all the stupid cartoon characters. However, had Henry been a girl, I am sure the room would have been spewing Hello Kitty. But Hello Kitty is NOT a stupid cartoon character. :) Here are some pictures of tree I put up in his room yesterday afternoon. I had originally planned on painting it on the wall, but then I realized that in a few years, Henry will probably decide that birds are stupid or something to that effect and I would be stuck trying to paint over a tree. We found these decals at Babies "R" Us and I almost didn't buy them because they were a little pricey, but I am SO glad I did. They are exactly what we wanted for his room, and they even LOOK like we painted the design on the wall. Plus, they are removable and repositionable. Which is a good thing, because I can't say that I found applying them to the wall to be the easiest thing I have ever done. The branches of the tree kept getting stuck to one another, luckily Henry was not here to witness the obscenities coming from mommy's mouth. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment