Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thrifty Mom!

Who says you have to pay full price for anything? I drooled and drooled over this Vera Bradley Baby Bag ever since I found out Matt an I were having a baby. However, this bag is priced at over $125, and being that we only paid a whopping $140 for our crib, I jut couldn't justify spending the money on this. So, I put it in the back of my mind, and decided that I would just get a corny one from Babies "R" Us, after all, it's just hauling diapers and bottles right? I was browsing around on Ebay to kill time, and what pops up? This BAG! As it turns out, Vera Bradley retired this print last season, and it is available to the thrifty shoppers for a one time low price of $39.99! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO MOMMY!
Thank you Matt, you win and I Love you!

*Daddy got a diaper bag too, I got him a plain black Colombia Satchel, NOT AN EUROPEAN MAN PURSE! :)
He looks cute wearing it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment